She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 14 losses on her record so let’s go for another! The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions.
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Beyonce will be playing the half-time show at the Superbowl this year. She is a former member of this threesome. Name them.
- Jon Gosselin owes money to the government. What was the name of the show he and his wife were on, about them raising all those kids?
- This 80’s singer is currently starring in GEICO commercials singing “Two Tickets To Paradise.” Name him.
- Scarlett Johansson says that she absolutely hates her tabloid nickname and thinks it’s terrible. What is it?
- This sequel starring Liam Neeson hits blu-ray and DVD today. Liam plays Bryan Mills, who is trying to rescue his kidnapped wife. Name it.
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns
- IMPACT: Plain White T’s Gear Up for New Album with ‘The Giving Tree’
- Lana Del Rey Announces Title of ‘Born to Die’ Follow-Up
- Madonna Shows Support for Russian LGBT Community With New Campaign
- Lionel Richie Says Luke Bryan Is ‘First on the List’ For Possible Country Release