Kim’s College: Liam, Jon and Beyonce!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 14 losses on her record so let’s go for another! The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions.
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Beyonce will be playing the half-time show at the Superbowl this year. She is a former member of this threesome. Name them.
- Jon Gosselin owes money to the government. What was the name of the show he and his wife were on, about them raising all those kids?
- This 80’s singer is currently starring in GEICO commercials singing “Two Tickets To Paradise.” Name him.
- Scarlett Johansson says that she absolutely hates her tabloid nickname and thinks it’s terrible. What is it?
- This sequel starring Liam Neeson hits blu-ray and DVD today. Liam plays Bryan Mills, who is trying to rescue his kidnapped wife. Name it.
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- New Found Glory Claims One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Copies One of Their Songs
- Adam Levine Goes Psycho in Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Video: Watch
- Pharrell Williams Draws from Manga, Video Games for ‘It Girl’ Video: Watch
- Rock in Rio Comes to Vegas: Metallica, Linkin Park, Taylor Swift, No Doubt to Headline
- Lady Gaga After Tel Aviv Show: ‘The World View of Israel is Just Not Reality’