Taylor Swift is used to sweeping the award shows but last night at the Golden Globes this just wasn’t the case.
While Taylor attended the show solo fresh from her breakup from One Direction’s Harry Styles, the Twitterverse couldn’t help but notice that the singer looked upset. And we’re sure Tina Fey’s words for Taylor weren’t taken lightly.
“You know what, Taylor Swift? You stay away from Michael J. Fox’s son,” Fey said. “She needs some ‘me’ time to learn about herself.”
From her reaction to losing the award to Adele to her Red Carpet ensemble, here’s a look at what viewers on Twitter had to say.
— Lindsey A. Turner (@thriftandshout) January 14, 2013
— brianna(@bri_ann_uh) January 14, 2013
— Matt (@lugia222) January 14, 2013
— Kimberley Stepan (@KimberleyStepan) January 14, 2013
— Carson Nevada (@carsonnevada) January 14, 2013
— Erik (Poop) Schut (@ErikTLA) January 14, 2013
— Alexa Rae (@lexlovescouture) January 14, 2013
— allyson martinek (@alllymart) January 14, 2013
— Flim Flam Bim Bam (@flimflambimbam) January 14, 2013
-Annie Reuter, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- What’s The Craziest Diet You’ve Tried That Actually Worked?
- Rihanna Wins Harvard’s Humanitarian of the Year Award
- Sinead O’Connor Apologizes for Accusing Arsenio Hall of Giving Prince Drugs
- Bebe Rexha Salutes Destiny’s Child in ‘Late Late Show’ Performance
- Zedd & Alessia Cara Drop New Track ‘Stay’
- Watch One of Katy Perry’s Little Houses Fall Offstage at Brit Awards