Tweet Beat: Was Taylor Swift Peeved That Adele Won The Golden Globe?
Taylor Swift is used to sweeping the award shows but last night at the Golden Globes this just wasn’t the case.
While Taylor attended the show solo fresh from her breakup from One Direction’s Harry Styles, the Twitterverse couldn’t help but notice that the singer looked upset. And we’re sure Tina Fey’s words for Taylor weren’t taken lightly.
“You know what, Taylor Swift? You stay away from Michael J. Fox’s son,” Fey said. “She needs some ‘me’ time to learn about herself.”
From her reaction to losing the award to Adele to her Red Carpet ensemble, here’s a look at what viewers on Twitter had to say.
— Lindsey A. Turner (@thriftandshout) January 14, 2013
— brianna(@bri_ann_uh) January 14, 2013
— Matt (@lugia222) January 14, 2013
— Kimberley Stepan (@KimberleyStepan) January 14, 2013
— Carson Nevada (@carsonnevada) January 14, 2013
— Erik (Poop) Schut (@ErikTLA) January 14, 2013
— Alexa Rae (@lexlovescouture) January 14, 2013
— allyson martinek (@alllymart) January 14, 2013
— Flim Flam Bim Bam (@flimflambimbam) January 14, 2013
-Annie Reuter, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Impact: Kelly Clarkson Returns to Pop on ‘Piece By Piece’
- People on Twitter Really Don’t Want to Hear House of Cards Spoilers
- Kelly Clarkson Says Her Husband Is the Only Person She’s Ever Truly Loved
- Kid Rock Is Being Attacked By Bees
- Missy Elliott, Pharrell Working on New Music
- 5 Songs That Leonard Nimoy Sang Like a Boss