Justin Timberlake & Jay-Z Debut ‘Suit & Tie’
Following through on his promise last week, Justin Timberlake’s countdown clock has brought the world his first new track: “Suit & Tie.” And, as rumors on the Internet indicated, the track features special guest Jay-Z.
The track contains Timberlake’s trademark falsetto and the advisory that he’s here to “show you a few things.”
In an open letter to the fans on his website, Timberlake opens with jokes before he gets serious and says, “Back in June of last year, I quietly started working on what is now, my next journey with that thing I love called MUSIC.”
Timberlake says his inspiration was “out of the blue” and presents an unplanned map back to the studio. He also revealed that he will release a new album this year, called The 20/20 Experience— perhaps in reference to the old saying that hindsight is 20/20.
-Courtney E. Smith, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Lance Bass on One Direction: ‘I Just See Harry Leaving Soon’
- Bleachers Remix Sia’s ‘Big Girls Cry': Listen
- Here’s Ariana Grande & Lea Michele Singing Spice Girls on Helium
- ‘Fifty Shades’ Sequels Are Coming in 2017, 2018
- Billy Joel Will Play New York’s Nassau Coliseum’s Final Show
- Terry Crews Doing Vanessa Carlton’s ‘A Thousand Miles’ on Lip Sync Battle is What Dreams Are Made Of: Watch