Justin Timberlake & Jay-Z Debut ‘Suit & Tie’
Following through on his promise last week, Justin Timberlake’s countdown clock has brought the world his first new track: “Suit & Tie.” And, as rumors on the Internet indicated, the track features special guest Jay-Z.
The track contains Timberlake’s trademark falsetto and the advisory that he’s here to “show you a few things.”
In an open letter to the fans on his website, Timberlake opens with jokes before he gets serious and says, “Back in June of last year, I quietly started working on what is now, my next journey with that thing I love called MUSIC.”
Timberlake says his inspiration was “out of the blue” and presents an unplanned map back to the studio. He also revealed that he will release a new album this year, called The 20/20 Experience– perhaps in reference to the old saying that hindsight is 20/20.
-Courtney E. Smith, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch
- Rihanna Teases New Album with 15-Second Snippet