Justin Timberlake & Jay-Z Debut ‘Suit & Tie’
Following through on his promise last week, Justin Timberlake’s countdown clock has brought the world his first new track: “Suit & Tie.” And, as rumors on the Internet indicated, the track features special guest Jay-Z.
The track contains Timberlake’s trademark falsetto and the advisory that he’s here to “show you a few things.”
In an open letter to the fans on his website, Timberlake opens with jokes before he gets serious and says, “Back in June of last year, I quietly started working on what is now, my next journey with that thing I love called MUSIC.”
Timberlake says his inspiration was “out of the blue” and presents an unplanned map back to the studio. He also revealed that he will release a new album this year, called The 20/20 Experience— perhaps in reference to the old saying that hindsight is 20/20.
-Courtney E. Smith, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Dinner For Two On Spirit Cruises
- U2 Worried Their Tour Was Already Over When The Edge Fell Off the Stage
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look
- Jon Bon Jovi Wrote a Song for Rutgers Grads: Watch
- Bill Murray Will Wish You a ‘Very Murray Christmas’ This December
- Adam Lambert Teases Two More Songs Off New Album ‘The Original High': Listen