Beyonce Talks Battles and Blue Ivy In New Doc
Money and fame isn’t all it’s cracked up to be, just ask Beyoncé.
In a new trailer for Bey’s documentary, Life Is But A Dream, airing February 16 on HBO, the singer talks about her struggle with celebrity saying she battles with how much she should reveal about herself.
“I felt like I had been so commercially successful, it wasn’t enough,” she explains in the trailer. “There’s something really stressful about having to keep up with that. You can’t express yourself, you can’t grow.”
The doc, directed by the singer, uses footage shot by Bey herself and even reveals the very first picture taken of Blue Ivy: her sonogram.
Beyoncé talks about her little girl saying she knew something big was going to happen right before she found out she was pregnant. She also talks about how hard it was to keep her baby news a secret.
“They keep putting me in these tight clothes and trying to hide it,” she says, showing off her itty-bitty baby bump. “I don’t know how I’m going to do this.”
But in the end, she lets all her fans know behind all the glitz and glamour she’s just like them.
“I’m a human being,” she says. “I cry. I get nervous like everyone else.”
While fans wait to see her doc, they can listen to “Nuclear,” the latest song from Destiny’s Child, over at Mashable.
The song, the trio’s first since 2004, is featured on Love Songs, a compilation of some of the trio’s most romantic melodies, due out January 29.
Rumors are also swirling that Destiny will reunite during Bey’s Super Bowl halftime performance this February, though the group has not confirmed the appearance as of yet.
What would you like to see the group perform?
- Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo