Adele Talks Motherhood and Bond at Golden Globes
Fans got a chance to see Adele first time since giving birth this October and the singer was ready to talk about her little baby boy.
“Motherhood is lovely,” she said. “I really enjoy it.”
Adele also talked about her nominated song “Skyfall,” admitting that she had to be convinced to take on the latest Bond theme.
“I was a bit worried,” she said. “It was at the peak of my career and I didn’t want to release something people didn’t enjoy. But they did.”
As for her Golden Globes attire, the new mom went tride and true with English line, Burberry and her strawberry blond hair pulled up in an impressive updo. The floorlength black dress with crystal embellishments along the neckline was made for the singer only a week before the show.
The last time fans got a chance to see Adele all dolled up was at the 2012 Brit Awards last February where she took home Album Of The Year for 21. She also showed off her curves in a black floorlength gown from Burberry.
What do you think of Adele’s awards show look?
– Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Photos by Jason Merritt/Getty Images
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 4 Musicians You Will Instantly Fall In Love With After One Listen
- Win Passes To The World Premiere of “The Man From U.N.CL.E.”
- Be in Pharrell’s Next Music Video, We’ll Tell You How
- Smokey Robinson to be Honored By Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Duran Duran’s Simon Le Bon Reveals the Glue That Kept ‘Paper Gods’ Together