Adele Breaks Bond Curse At Golden Globes
“Oh my God, honestly I come out for a night out with my friend,” Adele told the crowd as she accepted her award for Best Original Song at the Golden Globes.
Though the new mom admitted she felt a little out of place amongst all the stars of the big and small screen she managed to thank a few people associated with film including Daniel Craig thanking him for, “Being a wonderful Bond.”
And of course she thanked the two leading men in her own life: her son and her boyfriend, Simon Konecki, who she said “convinced her to do it.”
Five themes have previously been nominated for Best Original Song including Carly Simon’s “Nobody Does It Better” from 1977, Sheryl Crow’s 1997 “Tomorrow Never Dies,” and Madonna’s “Die Another Day” from 2002.
With the Oscars right around the corner, Adele has another chance to win big for Bond.
It seems, the Globes are not enough for the 21 singer.
– Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- The Cutest Kids of NYC Comic Con This Year
- Calvin Harris Fires Back at Taylor Swift Breakup Rumors
- Celebrity Weekend Envy: Guess Who Got To Hang Out With Oprah & More!
- Drink All Scotchy Scotch Scotch You Want Because A Will Ferrell Themed Bar Has Opened In NYC
- Why Is Rihanna Single?
- Bette Midler Slams Justin Bieber’s Father Over Nude Photos