Kim’s College: Joseph, Beyonce and Miley!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 14 losses on her record so let’s go for another! The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions.
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Rumors say Joseph Gordon-Levitt might be in the new superhero movie, “Guardians of the Galaxy.” Ironically, he received his start in THIS NBC sitrcom, where he was an alien from another planet. Name that sitcom
- It turns out that BEYONCE and THIS reality show TV star are neighbors in the same Tribeca apartment building. This star also developed a line of products called, Skinnygirl. Who is she?
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are traveling with a dozen nannies on their vacation. Brad has received four Academy Award nominations and five Golden Globe Award nominations. Which of the two has he won?
- A picture of Miley Cyrus has gone viral! She’s seen cozying up to a cardboard cut-out of which member of the band One Direction?
- NBC announced that they’ve renewed Days of our Lives through 2014. According to the intro, “like sands through the WHAT, so are the days of our lives.” What is that?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- ‘Fresh First’ Artist Andy Grammer Steers Clear of Trouble in ‘Honey, I’m Good’
- Snoop Dogg Banned from Katy Perry’s Super Bowl Halftime Show After Iggy Azalea Diss
- Hozier Recruits Margaery Tyrell for ‘Something New’ Video: Watch
- Mumford & Sons Announce New Album ‘Wilder Mind’
- Walking Dead Recap: ‘You Should Keep Your Gates Closed’