Obama’s camp has recruited the three acts for two official inaugural balls that will be held January 19 in Washington D.C. along with other artists like Usher, Smokey Robinson, Marc Anthony, Stevie Wonder, John Legend, Far East Movement, Nick Cannon, Mindless Behavior and the cast of Glee.
The lineup for the two galas, along with a children’s concert that is scheduled for the same day, have not been confirmed as of yet. But tickets for the Inaugural Ball, priced at $60, have already sold out.
Many of the artists on the bill were big supporters of Obama during his reelection bid like John Legend, Marc Anthony and Stevie Wonder, who wrote a song dedicated to the President.
Check here for more inaugural information.
- Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
(Photo by John Gurzinski/Getty Images)
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song ‘Cannonball’
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’
- Do Better Looks Mean Better Grades For High School Students?
- Watch: Britney Spears Plugs Her Own Fragrance in ‘Perfume’ Video
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days Of Christmas Toys: Battroborg 3-in-1 Battle Arena
- Live: Rod Stewart Brings Vegas to Madison Square Garden