‘Glee’ Spoiler: Is Someone Expecting?
When we last left Glee the New Directions, old and new, weren’t having much luck when it came to love. But it seems a few of our favorites will be making up when the show returns later this month.
For the second half of the season, it seems love is in the air, according to the show’s creator Ryan Murphy, who tweeted a pretty big spoiler that has fans racking their brains.
Gleeks...two couples getting back together by Valentine's Day. One might be preggers. Guesses?—
Ryan Murphy (@MrRPMurphy) January 10, 2013
Is it Rachel and Finn? Or maybe it’s Mr. Schue and Emma?
With the show is not scheduled to come back for another two weeks, Murphy showed some pity for all the Gleeks out there, giving them some top secret details of an upcoming wedding.
“Kurt is not bringing Adam to the wedding. His date is Blaine,” he tweeted. “They sing a duet for Emma. And make out in a steamy car. Ur welcome.”
Is Murphy telling the truth? Find out when the show returns on January 24.
- Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Bono, Liam Neeson Have Been Screenwriting a Film Together
- Chrissie Hynde on Too Much Sex Appeal in Pop: ‘Maybe They Should Just Be Making Porn Films’
- Metallica to Release Box Set of Recordings of Every 2014 Show
- Sharon Osbourne Says U2 Gave Away ‘Mediocre Music’ for Free Because ‘No One Wants to Buy It’
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Might Be Working on a Joint Album
- Interview: Mike Rutherford Looks Back on Genesis, Ahead to Mike + The Mechanics