‘Glee’ Spoiler: Is Someone Expecting?
When we last left Glee the New Directions, old and new, weren’t having much luck when it came to love. But it seems a few of our favorites will be making up when the show returns later this month.
For the second half of the season, it seems love is in the air, according to the show’s creator Ryan Murphy, who tweeted a pretty big spoiler that has fans racking their brains.
Gleeks...two couples getting back together by Valentine's Day. One might be preggers. Guesses?—
Ryan Murphy (@MrRPMurphy) January 10, 2013
Is it Rachel and Finn? Or maybe it’s Mr. Schue and Emma?
With the show is not scheduled to come back for another two weeks, Murphy showed some pity for all the Gleeks out there, giving them some top secret details of an upcoming wedding.
“Kurt is not bringing Adam to the wedding. His date is Blaine,” he tweeted. “They sing a duet for Emma. And make out in a steamy car. Ur welcome.”
Is Murphy telling the truth? Find out when the show returns on January 24.
– Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 4 Musicians You Will Instantly Fall In Love With After One Listen
- Win Passes To The World Premiere of “The Man From U.N.CL.E.”
- Be in Pharrell’s Next Music Video, We’ll Tell You How
- Smokey Robinson to be Honored By Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Duran Duran’s Simon Le Bon Reveals the Glue That Kept ‘Paper Gods’ Together