Did Justin Bieber Really Beat Up His Bodyguard?
Justin Bieber’s former bodyguard is suing the singer for abuse.
In a complaint filed in the Los Angeles Superior Court Moshe Benabou is suing Bieber for assault and battery, unlawful failure to pay required overtime and further wage violations.
The claim reports the alleged incident took place on October 10, 2012, where the 18-year-old, “egged on by a small group of his ‘companions’ – launched an abusive tirade against Moshe Benabou. The tirade was apparently triggered by what Justin Bieber perceived as an attempt by Moshe Benabou to keep one member of Mr. Bieber’s entourage physically away from Justin Bieber.”
The statement further detailed how the altercation developed.
“As part of this tirade, Justin Bieber repeatedly punched Moshe Benabou in the chest and upper body area. Mr. Benabou did not retaliate or attempt to protect himself out of his concerns for Justin Bieber’s physical well-being.”
Benabou is also seeking over $420,000 in overtime.
This isn’t Bieber’s first run in with the law. Just last week a paparazzo was killed after chasing his Ferrari and in October charges were dropped after a photographer claimed the singer punched and kicked him outside a movie theater.
-Annie Reuter, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Duran Duran Are Suing Their Own Fan Club
- Nicki Minaj Teases Ariana Grande & Jessie J Superstar Collaboration ‘Bang Bang’: Listen
- Whitney Houston’s Mom Slams Lifetime Biopic: ‘Please Let Her Rest’
- Pharrell Snagged Miley Cyrus for ‘Come Get It Bae’ Video: Watch
- See Beyoncé Channel ‘Rosie the Riveter’ on Instagram
- Weird Al’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ is His First No. 1 Album