Barry Manilow Extends Stay On Broadway
The people have demanded more Manilow, and they shall receive more Manilow.
The string of shows will begin on January 18th and now run until February 23rd as opposed to the original end date of February 9th.
Manilow on Broadway will have the Brooklyn born singer performing some of his biggest hits like “Mandy,” “Looks Like We Made It” and “Copacabana.”
It’s has been more than 20 years since Manilow graced the Broadway stage in 1989 when Barry Manilow at the Gershwin had a 44-show run.
Tickets for Manilow on Broadway at the 1,700-seat St. James Theatre range from $50 to $350.
For more information on Manilow and his upcoming shows visit barrymanilow.com.
- E.J. Judge, WCBS-FM/NYC
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- CeeLo Green Deletes Twitter After Controversial Comments on Consent
- Two Unreleased Adele Tracks Leak
- Fresh Artist Of the Day: Win $500 + Front Row Seats at Fresh Fall Fest
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Duran Duran Headlining Unveiling of the New Mazda Miata