Kim’s College: Adam, Amy and Smash!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 14 losses on her record so let’s go for another! The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions.
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Adam Levine will host Saturday Night Live on January 26th. Name the band in which he is the lead singer.
- Amy Poehler will be co-hosting the Golden Globes with THIS sitcom actress. Name her.
- Kaley Cuoco hosted last night’s People’s Choice Awards. She will team up with William Shatner in a commercial for this company during the Superbowl. Name it.
- Bill Maher currently has a $5 million bet going with Donald Trump, as announced on the Tonight Show. What’s the name of Bill’s HBO talk show?
- The first season of NBC’s Smash was released on DVD this week. It stars this pop singer, who was a runner up on the 5th season of American Idol. Name her.
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com: