She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 14 losses on her record so let’s go for another! The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions.
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Adam Levine will host Saturday Night Live on January 26th. Name the band in which he is the lead singer.
- Amy Poehler will be co-hosting the Golden Globes with THIS sitcom actress. Name her.
- Kaley Cuoco hosted last night’s People’s Choice Awards. She will team up with William Shatner in a commercial for this company during the Superbowl. Name it.
- Bill Maher currently has a $5 million bet going with Donald Trump, as announced on the Tonight Show. What’s the name of Bill’s HBO talk show?
- The first season of NBC’s Smash was released on DVD this week. It stars this pop singer, who was a runner up on the 5th season of American Idol. Name her.
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Kim’s College: Mila Kunis, Channing Tatum and the Spice Girls
- Shia’s Big Mouth, Lindsay’s Troubles & Jennifer Aniston’s New Roomie: It’s the Hollywood Hotsheet!
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days Of Christmas Toys: Disney Princess Palace Pets
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake