Train and OneRepublic Get You Ready For Super Bowl
From January 29 to February 1, Train will act as the first official house band for CBS’ The Talk when the ladies take over Super Bowl Park in New Orleans.
Fans get an extra bonus when frontman Pat Monahan helps out as co-host alongside Sharon Osbourne, Aisha Tyler, Sara Gilbert, Julie Chen and Sheryl Underwood on Tuesday, January 29.
On February 2 (Super Bowl Eve), OneRepublic will help honor the best in football for the “2nd Annual NFL Honors.”
The awards show, which salutes the top football players from 2012, will dole out trophies for Most Valuable Player, Rookie of the Year and the prestigious Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year Award, which recognizes a player’s off-the-field charity work as well as his playing excellence.
Along with OneRepublic, the night will include appearances from NFL All-Stars like Jim Brown and recent Dancing With The Stars All-Star Emmitt Smith along with the show’s host, Alec Baldwin.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Billboard Hot 100 Sets Record for Gridlock as ‘Happy’ Retains Top Spot
- 10 Women Who Should Headline Coachella In 2015
- Jay Z Is Bringing His Made in America Festival to the West Coast, While Still Keeping It In Philly
- Watch Taylor Swift Surprise a Fan at Her Bridal Shower
- Watch: Pharrell Cries As People Dance To “Happy”
- Miley Cyrus Hospitalized For Severe Allergic Reaction, Cancels Shows