The Voice Season 4 Preview: Is Usher A Homewrecker?
What’s better than one season of The Voice per year? That’s right – two seasons per year.
Just as we’re recovering from the suspense of last fall’s season three, we don’t have to wait a whole nine months to answer the cliff-hanging question: will Blake Shelton and Adam Levine‘s relationship ever be the same again?
The Voice returns on March 25th for it’s fourth season and both Shelton and Levine were spotted together among the Television Critics Association winter press tour in Pasadena on January 6th putting our fears to rest.
During the press tour, Maroon 5‘s frontman divulged the true reason behind his and the country star’s bromance: “Neither of us have kids.” According to Shelton, The Voice host and producer Carson Daly has had a number of invitations extended his way to become the third amigo, but prefers to hang out with his kids.
The most notable difference between the upcoming season and it’s predecessors will be in the judges chairs themselves. Both Christina Aguilera and CeeLo Green have had to relinquish their responsibility to the show for the time being due to other musical and touring commitments.
Filling these large spinning red spaces will be R&B mogul Usher and Latin sensation Shakira; a move which offers a wide array of burning possibilities for everyone’s favorite primetime supergroup: who will be the biggest diva? Will Usher make a play for the alpha male of brotherly love, breaking up ‘Bladam’? And of course: who will fill the now-requisite quota of cleavage exposure? While the obvious candidate would be Shakira, our money’s on Blake.
–Tim Mudd, Energy 103.7/San Diego
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- 5 Facts We Learned About Kodaline’s New Album ‘Coming Up for Air’
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You