Taylor Swift, Rihanna, fun., Black Keys and Mumford & Sons Announce GRAMMY Performances
Music’s biggest night just got bigger.
The 55th GRAMMY Awards just revealed their first round of performers, culled heavily from the top four nominations categories. Expect memorable sets by Taylor Swift, fun., Rihanna, Mumford & Sons, and the Black Keys.
— The GRAMMYs (@TheGRAMMYs) January 9, 2013
Frank Ocean, Kanye West and Jay-Z remain in a six-way tie for most GRAMMY nominations alongside just announced performers fun., Mumford & Sons and the Black Keys making us wonder if they’ll be added to the lineup of performances at a later date.
Rihanna announced her performance in a video teaser for this year’s GRAMMY Awards.
“When a door closes you have two choices: give up or keep going. Let them shut you down or prove them wrong. We all start somewhere. It’s where you end up that counts.”
The GRAMMY Awards air February 10 on CBS.
— Rihanna (@rihanna) January 9, 2013
-Annie Reuter, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell Releases ‘Social Book,’ Which Relies on Readers to Help Write It
- Watch Katy Perry Go Undercover in ‘Birthday’
- One Direction Accused of Plagiarism with ‘You and I’ Video
- Single Again: 3 Doors Down – ‘Kryptonite’
- Beyoncé Lands the Cover of TIME’s 100 Most Influential People Issue
- Four Day Pop Up Cat Cafe! Don’t Miss It!