Music’s biggest night just got bigger.
The 55th GRAMMY Awards just revealed their first round of performers, culled heavily from the top four nominations categories. Expect memorable sets by Taylor Swift, fun., Rihanna, Mumford & Sons, and the Black Keys.
— The GRAMMYs (@TheGRAMMYs) January 9, 2013
Frank Ocean, Kanye West and Jay-Z remain in a six-way tie for most GRAMMY nominations alongside just announced performers fun., Mumford & Sons and the Black Keys making us wonder if they’ll be added to the lineup of performances at a later date.
Rihanna announced her performance in a video teaser for this year’s GRAMMY Awards.
“When a door closes you have two choices: give up or keep going. Let them shut you down or prove them wrong. We all start somewhere. It’s where you end up that counts.”
The GRAMMY Awards air February 10 on CBS.
— Rihanna (@rihanna) January 9, 2013
-Annie Reuter, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Bette Midler Joins Team Shelton on ‘The Voice’
- Jason Derulo Drops Funky New Track ‘Kiss the Sky’
- Snoop Dogg Says Hell No to Hot Dogs
- Elvis Presley’s Birth Certificate Up for Auction at Graceland
- Red Hot Chili Peppers, Anthrax, Black Keys to Reissue Pink Vinyls for Gilda’s Club
- Drake’s Dad Stars in Arkells Video ‘Drake’s Dad’