Taylor Swift, Rihanna, fun., Black Keys and Mumford & Sons Announce GRAMMY Performances
Music’s biggest night just got bigger.
The 55th GRAMMY Awards just revealed their first round of performers, culled heavily from the top four nominations categories. Expect memorable sets by Taylor Swift, fun., Rihanna, Mumford & Sons, and the Black Keys.
— The GRAMMYs (@TheGRAMMYs) January 9, 2013
Frank Ocean, Kanye West and Jay-Z remain in a six-way tie for most GRAMMY nominations alongside just announced performers fun., Mumford & Sons and the Black Keys making us wonder if they’ll be added to the lineup of performances at a later date.
Rihanna announced her performance in a video teaser for this year’s GRAMMY Awards.
“When a door closes you have two choices: give up or keep going. Let them shut you down or prove them wrong. We all start somewhere. It’s where you end up that counts.”
The GRAMMY Awards air February 10 on CBS.
— Rihanna (@rihanna) January 9, 2013
-Annie Reuter, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Style Files: Selena Gomez Launches ‘Rock Chic’ Adidas NEO Summer Collection
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video
- Raves Are For Kids: NYC Clubs Cater to the 12-and-Under Set