Nicki Minaj And Adam Levine Call Attention To Kmart Shoppers
Now consumers can take turns in the judges seat. Famous talent judges Nicki Minaj and Adam Levine are gearing up for their own respective “multi-department lifestyle brands” that will be available exclusively at Kmart and ShopYourWay.com. The lines will include apparel and accessories collections.
Minaj made a splash in 2012 with the release of her Pink Friday fragrance, which was available exclusively via Macy’s. Now she is making a big stink about her Kmart connection.
“I am so excited to work with this iconic, mass retailer and to bring affordable fashion to my beautiful barbz all across the U.S.,” Minaj said via statement.
Levine also heaped praise upon the thrift retailer.
“Partnering with SHOP YOUR WAY to develop this line was an exciting opportunity for me and I am really looking forward to diving into the process of designing an apparel and accessory collection,” he said.
SHOP YOUR WAY is described in the statement as “a social shopping experience where members have the ability to earn points and receive benefits.”
The lines from the two talent judges will be available at select Kmart stores in 2013.
–E. Parker, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Watch Beyoncé Make It Clear, She’s Not Bossy, She’s The Boss
- Justin Bieber’s Wink at the End of His Deposition Could Tear This World Asunder
- Lily Allen Reveals ‘Sheezus’ Release Date, New Song ‘Our Time’
- Kim’s College: Kristen Bell’s Latest Movie, Ghost Stories & Leo Lies!
- Anger Management On FX, Six Degrees Of Kevin Bacon & Justin Bieber Back At It: It’s The Hollywood Hotsheet!
- This Week On FM Magazine: HELP USA