Maroon 5 Get Muted On CES Livestream
The band performed an acoustic set to the audience in-house, but for undisclosed reasons the audio on Qualcomm’s Livestream of their performance was dropped and replaced with tracks featuring a female singer — much to the Internet audience’s confusion. It’s unclear if there were technical difficulties but tech blog The Verge put forward a guess that the band’s songs weren’t cleared, either with their publisher or record label, in advance.
It seems the problem was ironed out and the band, along with their actual music, are included in the company’s archived presentation.
— Maroon 5 (@maroon5) January 9, 2013
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism
- There’s All Kinds of Color in Gwen Stefani’s Video for ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Watch
- UNICEF Using Music to Educate Liberia About Ebola with ‘Ebola is Real': Listen
- Taylor Swift is Your Tour Guide in ‘Welcome to New York’
- Watch Taylor Swift’s Visit with the Naked Chef, ‘Shake It Off’ Parody ‘Bake It Off’