Maroon 5 Get Muted On CES Livestream
The band performed an acoustic set to the audience in-house, but for undisclosed reasons the audio on Qualcomm’s Livestream of their performance was dropped and replaced with tracks featuring a female singer — much to the Internet audience’s confusion. It’s unclear if there were technical difficulties but tech blog The Verge put forward a guess that the band’s songs weren’t cleared, either with their publisher or record label, in advance.
It seems the problem was ironed out and the band, along with their actual music, are included in the company’s archived presentation.
— Maroon 5 (@maroon5) January 9, 2013
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Raves Are For Kids: NYC Clubs Cater to the 12-and-Under Set
- Nate Ruess Talks fun.’s New Album: ‘It’s Moving’
- Coldplay Announce Tour Dates Behind New Album, ‘Ghost Stories’
- Lorde Finally Meets the Baseball Player Who Inspired ‘Royals’
- Kim’s College: Katy Perry’s New Man, Robin Williams As A Woman & Pharrell’s Breakdown
- Mrs. Doubtfire Is Back, Hated Celebs & Brad And Angelina Are One Kinky Couple: It’s The Hollywood Hotsheet!