The band performed an acoustic set to the audience in-house, but for undisclosed reasons the audio on Qualcomm’s Livestream of their performance was dropped and replaced with tracks featuring a female singer — much to the Internet audience’s confusion. It’s unclear if there were technical difficulties but tech blog The Verge put forward a guess that the band’s songs weren’t cleared, either with their publisher or record label, in advance.
It seems the problem was ironed out and the band, along with their actual music, are included in the company’s archived presentation.
— Maroon 5 (@maroon5) January 9, 2013
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: ‘It’s Me OR The Dog’
- Train Announce New Album ‘a girl a bottle a boat’
- Bruno Mars’ ’24K Magic’ Gets a Victoria’s Secret Twist
- 5 Best Songs on John Legend’s ‘Darkness & Light’
- Lady Gaga Performs Intimate Set on London Rooftop
- Listen to Sia’s New Song ‘Angel by the Wings’