The band performed an acoustic set to the audience in-house, but for undisclosed reasons the audio on Qualcomm’s Livestream of their performance was dropped and replaced with tracks featuring a female singer — much to the Internet audience’s confusion. It’s unclear if there were technical difficulties but tech blog The Verge put forward a guess that the band’s songs weren’t cleared, either with their publisher or record label, in advance.
It seems the problem was ironed out and the band, along with their actual music, are included in the company’s archived presentation.
— Maroon 5 (@maroon5) January 9, 2013
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Shakira and Rapper Black M Drop French-English Duet ‘Comme Moi’
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: ‘Fresh Fall Fest Fraternizing’
- Did Kelly Ripa Find Her Next Co-host?
- Amber Rose and Margaret Cho Talk ‘Fashion Police’
- James Corden Asks Niall Horan ‘Least Favorite’ One Direction Member
- Justin Timberlake Joins Jimmy Fallon at Camp in ‘Tonight Show’ Skit