Maroon 5 Get Muted On CES Livestream
The band performed an acoustic set to the audience in-house, but for undisclosed reasons the audio on Qualcomm’s Livestream of their performance was dropped and replaced with tracks featuring a female singer — much to the Internet audience’s confusion. It’s unclear if there were technical difficulties but tech blog The Verge put forward a guess that the band’s songs weren’t cleared, either with their publisher or record label, in advance.
It seems the problem was ironed out and the band, along with their actual music, are included in the company’s archived presentation.
— Maroon 5 (@maroon5) January 9, 2013
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Shania Twain Says New Album is In the Works
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen
- Related Questions: Walk the Moon, ‘Shut Up and Dance’
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To?
- Taylor Swift Teases New Song ‘Never Go Out of Style’ in Target Commercial: Watch