Maroon 5 Get Muted On CES Livestream
The band performed an acoustic set to the audience in-house, but for undisclosed reasons the audio on Qualcomm’s Livestream of their performance was dropped and replaced with tracks featuring a female singer — much to the Internet audience’s confusion. It’s unclear if there were technical difficulties but tech blog The Verge put forward a guess that the band’s songs weren’t cleared, either with their publisher or record label, in advance.
It seems the problem was ironed out and the band, along with their actual music, are included in the company’s archived presentation.
— Maroon 5 (@maroon5) January 9, 2013
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Will Ice Bucket Challenge Lead to Jon Bon Jovi/Richie Sambora Reunion?
- Beyoncé & Jay Z’s Cuba Anniversary Trip Deemed Legal By U.S. Government
- Carl Newman: The New Pornographers’ Reluctant Leader
- Is This Five Seconds of Kanye West’s Alleged Paul McCartney Collaboration?
- Taylor Swift Will Not Sing About Exes, Air Dirty Laundry on ‘1989’
- Listen to a Preview of Ariana Grande’s ‘Too Close’