Maroon 5 Get Muted On CES Livestream
The band performed an acoustic set to the audience in-house, but for undisclosed reasons the audio on Qualcomm’s Livestream of their performance was dropped and replaced with tracks featuring a female singer — much to the Internet audience’s confusion. It’s unclear if there were technical difficulties but tech blog The Verge put forward a guess that the band’s songs weren’t cleared, either with their publisher or record label, in advance.
It seems the problem was ironed out and the band, along with their actual music, are included in the company’s archived presentation.
— Maroon 5 (@maroon5) January 9, 2013
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- John Stamos Calls Out Olsen Twins for Saying They Weren’t Told About ‘Fuller House’ Reboot
- Hootie and the Blowfish to Reunite on ‘Late Show with David Letterman’
- Watch Sesame Street’s ‘Avengers’ Parody
- Prom, Performance & A Date: 8 Celebs Who Crashed a High School Party
- Taking Your Kid to a Pink Concert Is a Totally Fine Parenting Move, Judge Rules
- Nate Ruess Debuts New Song ‘AhHa': Listen