Maroon 5 Get Muted On CES Livestream
The band performed an acoustic set to the audience in-house, but for undisclosed reasons the audio on Qualcomm’s Livestream of their performance was dropped and replaced with tracks featuring a female singer — much to the Internet audience’s confusion. It’s unclear if there were technical difficulties but tech blog The Verge put forward a guess that the band’s songs weren’t cleared, either with their publisher or record label, in advance.
It seems the problem was ironed out and the band, along with their actual music, are included in the company’s archived presentation.
— Maroon 5 (@maroon5) January 9, 2013
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Nate Ruess on the Difference Between ‘Some Nights’ and ‘Grand Romantic’
- Listen to ‘Miley Cyrus and Her Dead Petz’ Album
- Why is The Weeknd being Chauffeured by John Travolta in New Apple Music Ad?
- Justin Bieber Drops His Sexy ‘What Do You Mean?’ Video
- Watch: Nick Jonas Drops New Video for ‘Levels’
- MTV VMAs 2015: Complete Winners List