Justin Bieber Takes Over SNL On February 9th
Get ready for another fun filled, Justin Bieber infused episode of Saturday Night Live.
The Biebs hinted at an upcoming appearance on SNL on his Twitter account Monday. It has since been confirmed that the heartthrob will take over the set on February 9th, pulling double duty as host and musical guest.
maybe im hosting and performing on SNL…maybe. :)
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) January 7, 2013
Justin appeared on the hit comedy sketch show back in April 2010, where he was featured in a hilarious classroom skit with Tina Fey and performed his single at the time, “U Smile.”
This time around, Justin is promoting the release of his Believe Acoustic album, which is due in stores and online on January 29th.
-Joe Cingrana, 92.3 NOW/New York
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell’s Hat Will Never Die, Thanks to Marlon Wayans Doing ‘Happy’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle': Watch
- Don’t Call Taylor Swift Your ‘Mom,’ Guys
- U2 Tour Manager Dennis Sheehan Found Dead in Los Angeles Hotel Room
- Cher Heads Up Marc Jacobs’ Fall 2015 Campaign: See Her Look
- The Weeknd’s New Music Video for ‘The Hills’ Starts Off with a Bang: Watch
- See Jennifer Lopez’s New Look… Before She Got Confetti Bombed