Justin Bieber Takes Over SNL On February 9th
Get ready for another fun filled, Justin Bieber infused episode of Saturday Night Live.
The Biebs hinted at an upcoming appearance on SNL on his Twitter account Monday. It has since been confirmed that the heartthrob will take over the set on February 9th, pulling double duty as host and musical guest.
maybe im hosting and performing on SNL…maybe. :)
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) January 7, 2013
Justin appeared on the hit comedy sketch show back in April 2010, where he was featured in a hilarious classroom skit with Tina Fey and performed his single at the time, “U Smile.”
This time around, Justin is promoting the release of his Believe Acoustic album, which is due in stores and online on January 29th.
-Joe Cingrana, 92.3 NOW/New York
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Usher Announces ‘UR Experience’ Fall Tour
- Petition Asks TBS, Time Warner to Drop CeeLo Green’s Reality Show After Tweets About Consent
- Listen: Prince Drops Two New Songs, ‘U Know’ & ‘Whitecaps’
- Maroon 5 Announce 2015 World Tour
- Former Survivor Frontman Jimi Jamison Dead at 63
- CeeLo Green Deletes Twitter After Controversial Comments on Consent