Justin Bieber Takes Over SNL On February 9th
Get ready for another fun filled, Justin Bieber infused episode of Saturday Night Live.
The Biebs hinted at an upcoming appearance on SNL on his Twitter account Monday. It has since been confirmed that the heartthrob will take over the set on February 9th, pulling double duty as host and musical guest.
maybe im hosting and performing on SNL…maybe. :)
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) January 7, 2013
Justin appeared on the hit comedy sketch show back in April 2010, where he was featured in a hilarious classroom skit with Tina Fey and performed his single at the time, “U Smile.”
This time around, Justin is promoting the release of his Believe Acoustic album, which is due in stores and online on January 29th.
-Joe Cingrana, 92.3 NOW/New York
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Fans Call for Beyoncé to Boycott Dress Designer After Supposed Racist Comment
- Hozier Soundtracks LeBron James’ Return to Akron: Watch
- Interview: Gavin Rossdale on Bush, Gwen & Being Young and Dumb
- Taylor Swift Announces New Song ‘Welcome to New York': Listen to a Preview
- Coldplay to Release Live Album, DVD Called ‘Ghost Stories Live 2014′ This November
- Gwen Stefani Just Wants a Little Honesty on New Track, ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Listen