She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 10 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- It’s rumored Britney Spears may be getting fired from the X-Factor. Her boss sits with her on the show. What’s his name?
- Jon Favreau will direct an episode of THIS NBC show, that takes place at the fictional Dunder Mifflin Paper Company in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Name the show
- We hear Katie Holmes might be secretly dating THIS actor, who starred in such films as Brokeback Mountain and October Sky. Name him.
- This singers latest single from his album “Unorthodox Jukebox” is the #1 song in the country and his real name is Peter Jean Hernandez. What do we know him as?
- Michael J. Fox has a new TV series coming out on NBC. In his mega-hit Back to the Future, how fast did the Delorean have to go to time travel?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Lady Antebellum Celebrates Life in Colorful ‘Compass’ Video
- R. Kelly Christmas Album Coming Down Chimneys in 2014
- Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, Coldplay, U2 & Jared Leto Up For Golden Globes
- Kelly Clarkson to Appear on TVs’ ‘Nashville’
- Mystery Man Lamar Odom, Ellen’s Marriage Is Fine & Bruce Willis Got Punched: It’s the Hollywood Hotsheet!