Who better to convince travelers to visit Barbados than Rihanna herself?
The Barbadian beauty is the latest celebrity to join the Barbados 2013 campaign video. Shown frolicking in the waves wearing a Barbados t-shirt, the question “Tourist or Traveler?” is displayed urging visitors to “find your path.”
As palm trees engulf the island a long haired Rihanna is spotted on a bike and riding a horse bareback throughout the countryside while her single “Diamonds” is played.
To catch a glimpse of where Rihanna grew up watch below and for more, visit Facebook.
-Annie Reuter, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Eva Longoria Performs Flo Rida’s ‘Low’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle’
- Sia, P!nk, Eddie Vedder Cover Beatles Songs in Netflix Series
- Halsey Hates Being Called ‘Tri-Bi’
- Gwen Stefani to Perform Live Music Video During GRAMMYs
- Protesters to Clash Over Beyoncé at NFL Headquarters
- Paul McCartney Creates Audio Mojis for Valentines Day