Who better to convince travelers to visit Barbados than Rihanna herself?
The Barbadian beauty is the latest celebrity to join the Barbados 2013 campaign video. Shown frolicking in the waves wearing a Barbados t-shirt, the question “Tourist or Traveler?” is displayed urging visitors to “find your path.”
As palm trees engulf the island a long haired Rihanna is spotted on a bike and riding a horse bareback throughout the countryside while her single “Diamonds” is played.
To catch a glimpse of where Rihanna grew up watch below and for more, visit Facebook.
-Annie Reuter, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- John Mayer Drops New Single ‘Paper Doll’
- Demi Lovato Addresses Rehab Stint At Chicago Concert: ‘I’ve Gotten Through It And You Can Do It Too’
- Depeche Mode’s ‘Concert For The Masses’ Rose Bowl Show, 25 Years Later
- Win A $50 P&G Gift Card
- This Week In Late Night TV: Jimmy Eat World, Muse, Jim James, Chvrches
- John Legend Returns With New EDM-Influenced Single Featuring Kimbra