If you’re one of those that are on the bleeding edge of cool, you’re well aware of Thom Yorke‘s project Atoms For Peace featuring Red Hot Chili Peppers‘ Flea, Ima Robot’s Joey Waronker and Brazilian drummer Mauro Refosco in addition to Radiohead‘s “sixth” member Nigel Godrich.
While answering fan-submitted questions with BBC 1 host Zane Lowe, the band confessed they won’t be able to tour until Flea is finished with the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
The band also debuted the first single, “Judge Jury and Executioner,” taken from the forthcoming album, Amok, due to hit stores on February 26 via XL Recordings.
Late last year Radiohead recorded at Jack White‘s Third Man Records in Nashville. When questioned about the release of the music, Yorke indicated it would in fact see the light of day but joked, “I have to pick the kids up from school first.” In other words, don’t hold your breath. He’ll release it when he’s damn well ready.
— Jay Tilles, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: ‘Mom, STOP!’
- Rihanna Drops ‘Sledgehammer’ Music Video
- Check out Justin Timberlake as a Troll
- Chinese Can’t Place Bets on Taylor Swift’s Love Life Anymore
- Alanis Morissette Shares Naked Underwater Pregnant Photo
- Lady Gaga, Demi Lovato, Chris Pine Lead Star-Studded Tribute to Orlando Victims