If you’re one of those that are on the bleeding edge of cool, you’re well aware of Thom Yorke‘s project Atoms For Peace featuring Red Hot Chili Peppers‘ Flea, Ima Robot’s Joey Waronker and Brazilian drummer Mauro Refosco in addition to Radiohead‘s “sixth” member Nigel Godrich.
While answering fan-submitted questions with BBC 1 host Zane Lowe, the band confessed they won’t be able to tour until Flea is finished with the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
The band also debuted the first single, “Judge Jury and Executioner,” taken from the forthcoming album, Amok, due to hit stores on February 26 via XL Recordings.
Late last year Radiohead recorded at Jack White‘s Third Man Records in Nashville. When questioned about the release of the music, Yorke indicated it would in fact see the light of day but joked, “I have to pick the kids up from school first.” In other words, don’t hold your breath. He’ll release it when he’s damn well ready.
— Jay Tilles, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- John Mayer Responds to Katy Perry’s Sex Ranking
- The GRAMMYs Set to Return to Staples Center in Los Angeles
- Watch Lady Gaga Become a Substitute Teacher
- Beyoncé & JAY-Z Eye Really Expensive Mansion: Report
- Pharrell Working on New Albums from Ariana Grande, Justin Timberlake
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Unveils “Immigrants (We Get The Job Done)” Video