What rule do you have that your kids ABSOLUTELY hate?
My parents were pretty strict… we had all kinds of rules to follow and I spent a lot of my teens inside… GROUNDED!
But 13-year-old Greg Hoffman has me (and most people) beat! His mom gave him an iPhone as a gift and got to enjoy it for one day…then she laid an 18-point contract on him.
Janell Hoffman’s first rule read…”It is my phone. I bought it. I pay for it. I am loaning it to you. Aren’t I the greatest?” Some of the rule include…no sending or receiving “pictures of your private parts or anyone else’s private parts”, what time the phone has to be shut off for the day (7pm) and that he always has to pick up when mom or dad call.
And what was Greg’s reaction to all of this?
We caught up with his mom this morning to see how he is doing with his ironclad contract!
And Christine called us to share her “push up” rule for her kids…
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Robin Thicke Talks ‘Unrated’ Video
- This Week In Late Night TV: Thirty Seconds to Mars, The National, Jake Bugg
- Blink-182 Plans Auction To Assist Oklahoma Tornado Survivors
- Barbra Streisand Set To Perform in Israel
- New Beyoncé Song ‘Grown Woman’ Explores Feminine Power