Now that Britney Spears‘ first season as judge on X Factor is over she has more time to focus on her own music. While her time on the show for Season 3 is still up in the air, fans will at least have new music to look forward to.
Last week Britney took to Twitter to let fans know that she already has a few producers in mind for the follow-up to 2011′s Femme Fatale.
@pamsnogueira_ Collaborating with some new inspiring producers
— Britney Spears (@britneyspears) December 30, 2012
Entertainment Weekly confirmed that some of these “inspiring producers” include Hit-Boy, who is known for his work with Kanye West and Jay-Z as well as Kendrick Lamar’s “Backseat Freestyle.” will.i.am will also be teaming up with Britney for her upcoming release.
While the release date and upcoming singles remain undetermined, here’s to hoping we’ll hear much more from the pop star in 2013.
-Annie Reuter, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas
- Interview: Travie McCoy Talks Collaborating with Jason Mraz on New Single, ‘Rough Water’
- Alicia Keys Unlocks Her Music Vault On New Interactive Fan Site
- John Mayer On Those ‘Smoldering’ “Who You Love” Photos & Duet with Katy Perry
- Peter Gabriel Remembers Nelson Mandela: ‘It Leaves an Enormous Hole’