Now that Britney Spears‘ first season as judge on X Factor is over she has more time to focus on her own music. While her time on the show for Season 3 is still up in the air, fans will at least have new music to look forward to.
Last week Britney took to Twitter to let fans know that she already has a few producers in mind for the follow-up to 2011’s Femme Fatale.
@pamsnogueira_ Collaborating with some new inspiring producers
— Britney Spears (@britneyspears) December 30, 2012
Entertainment Weekly confirmed that some of these “inspiring producers” include Hit-Boy, who is known for his work with Kanye West and Jay-Z as well as Kendrick Lamar’s “Backseat Freestyle.” will.i.am will also be teaming up with Britney for her upcoming release.
While the release date and upcoming singles remain undetermined, here’s to hoping we’ll hear much more from the pop star in 2013.
-Annie Reuter, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Benny Boom in Talks to Direct Troubled Tupac Biopic
- Ricki Lake Helps Launch HIV/AIDS Campaign: #TreatmentForAll
- Watch The Killers’ New Christmas Video ‘Dirt Sledding’
- Watch Isosine’s Nonstop Pop 2015 Mashup
- Listen to Coldplay and Beyoncé’s Collaboration, ‘Hymn for the Weekend’
- Fall Out Boy and Boyz II Men Collabo for ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ ‘Mashup Mondays’ Finale