Blue Ivy Has $1 Million Nursery At Brooklyn’s Barclay’s Center
Color Blue Ivy the most pampered celebaby in NYC!
The spoiled baby will reportedly stay in the suite which is filled with toys, glass decorations and flat screen TVs, whenever Jay-Z performs on stage or is in the venue watching an event.
This, by far, is not the first luxury item showered unto Baby Blue Ivy. When the one-year-old was just five days old, the couple bought her a $21,000 crib as well as a $16,000 high chair lined with Swarovski crystals.
Maybe the couple are just making up for the fact that they seem to have inadvertently named their daughter one of the “Worst Baby Names of 2012″ – or maybe she’s just their little princess!
Blue Ivy’s famous parents, Beyonce at 31-years-old and Jay-Z at 43, are situated at the very top of the highest earning celebrities list. Beyonce is reportedly worth around $300 million due to her early singing career with the hit female pop group Destiny’s Child, her solo singing and acting careers, clothing and fragrance lines and numerous investments.
Jay-Z is said to be worth $450 million due to his own incredibly successful recording career, clothing companies and numerous other investments – one being part ownership in the newly renamed Brooklyn Nets.
–Bryan Carstensen & Joe Cingrana, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- New Album from Janet Jackson is Coming Soon
- Posthumous Album of Robin Gibb’s Final Recordings Coming in September
- Lorde to Curate ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1′ Soundtrack
- Katy Perry Gets Down with Her Summer Self in ‘This is How We Do’ Video: Watch
- Andy Grammer Champions Honesty on New Album ‘Magazines or Novels’
- Jenny Lewis Gets Her Own Wine In Honor of ‘The Voyager’