What Did Jennifer Lopez Do With Her Infamous GRAMMY Dress?
In 2000, Jennifer Lopez turned heads on the 42nd Annual GRAMMY Awards red carpet in a barely there Versace gown.
Thirteen years later, people are still talking about that plunging neckline. But JLo admits, she’s never really known what to do with the teal palm tree patterned number.
In fact, the dress just spends its time hanging in her closet. Well, unless her housekeeper decides to take it out for a spin.
“The other day, my housekeeper put it on a mannequin in my spa, where I get my hair and makeup done,” Jennifer told Harper’s Bazaar. “She sent me a picture. She was like, ‘You like this dress?’ Um, yeah, but I don’t know if I like it out in the house!”
The ex-American Idol judge told the mag her style has changed a lot since then when she had a more “boyish, hip-hoppy sensibility” with a “sexy element.” Now she says she’s channeling “movie stars and Jackie O.”
But the mother to 4-year-old twins, Emme and Max, isn’t against keeping it a little sexy still. She told Access Hollywood she would still wear that GRAMMY dress today.
“I wouldn’t have a problem with it,” she said.
As for her daughter Emme wearing it in the future, JLo’s boyfriend Casper Smart had one thing to say about that.
“Oh, God, no!”
What do you think Jennifer should do with the infamous dress?
- Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Photo courtesy of Vince Bucci/AFP/Getty Images
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- Bruce Springsteen Hadn’t Read ‘The Grapes of Wrath’ Before Writing ‘The Ghost of Tom Joad’
- Enter to Win: One Direction at MetLife Stadium
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call