In 2000, Jennifer Lopez turned heads on the 42nd Annual GRAMMY Awards red carpet in a barely there Versace gown.
Thirteen years later, people are still talking about that plunging neckline. But JLo admits, she’s never really known what to do with the teal palm tree patterned number.
In fact, the dress just spends its time hanging in her closet. Well, unless her housekeeper decides to take it out for a spin.
“The other day, my housekeeper put it on a mannequin in my spa, where I get my hair and makeup done,” Jennifer told Harper’s Bazaar. “She sent me a picture. She was like, ‘You like this dress?’ Um, yeah, but I don’t know if I like it out in the house!”
The ex-American Idol judge told the mag her style has changed a lot since then when she had a more “boyish, hip-hoppy sensibility” with a “sexy element.” Now she says she’s channeling “movie stars and Jackie O.”
But the mother to 4-year-old twins, Emme and Max, isn’t against keeping it a little sexy still. She told Access Hollywood she would still wear that GRAMMY dress today.
“I wouldn’t have a problem with it,” she said.
As for her daughter Emme wearing it in the future, JLo’s boyfriend Casper Smart had one thing to say about that.
“Oh, God, no!”
What do you think Jennifer should do with the infamous dress?
- Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Photo courtesy of Vince Bucci/AFP/Getty Images
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song ‘Cannonball’
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’
- Do Better Looks Mean Better Grades For High School Students?
- Watch: Britney Spears Plugs Her Own Fragrance in ‘Perfume’ Video
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days Of Christmas Toys: Battroborg 3-in-1 Battle Arena
- Live: Rod Stewart Brings Vegas to Madison Square Garden