Making a New Year’s Resolution Is a Real Drag: So Who Better to Help You with Yours than a Drag Queen?
Have you made your New Year’s resolution? The same old ones every year… get in shape, be a better person, volunteer more… blah, blah, blah!!
It is a real drag to make a New Year’s Resolution so we decided to liven things up this morning with our favorite drag queen, All Beef Patty, from Lips Restaurant and America’s Got Talent!
We gave you a chance to make your New Year’s resolution a little less of a drag this morning… and a whole lot more of a drag!
All Beef Patty has her own unique style and she is the perfect person to tell you how ridiculous your resolutions are and what you can do to make them more sassy, honey!
Sandra called to have Patty make her resolution of quitting Diet Coke a little less of a drag and All Beef Patty called her out on her weight (skinny girl) and it turns out you can’t eat an entire Entenmann’s Fudge Cake and still be healthy!!!
Kristen had All Beef Patty rolling her eyes at what she thought was a boring resolution…
Alex used a word in her resolution that All Beef Patty hadn’t heard in years and somehow it lead to our drag queen in a bikini on a bike in Central Park!
Check out All Beef Patty at ABPatty.com!
–Kim Berk, Fresh 102.7
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Led Zeppelin Announces Reissues of ‘Untitled’ Fourth LP and ‘Houses of the Holy’
- Maroon 5 Finally Find More Than a Friend in ‘It Was Always You’
- Single Again: Eve 6 – ‘Inside Out’
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj & Jessie J Join Forces for Sassy New Song ‘Bang Bang’
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett To Release Jazz Duets Album ‘Cheek to Cheek’ This Fall