Kim’s College: Nicki Minaj, Martin Scorsese and Texas Chainsaw Massacre!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 10 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Martin Scorsese is in the process of making a documentary about the 42nd president of the United States. That former President has an office in Harlem. Name him.
- THIS actress has finalized her divorce from Ben Gibbard. You may know her from the movie Almost Famous, or her TV role in the Fox sitcom, “New Girl.” Name her.
- Nicki Minaj earned $5 million for a New Year’s Eve show. Very soon, you’ll see her in the judges chair on the latest season of American Idol. What season are they in at this point?
- This famous actor and his wife Jenna Dewan are expecting a baby. If you look closely, you can also see him as a dancer in Ricky Martin’s music video for the song, “She Bangs.” Name him
- The latest in the Texas Chainsaw series opens in theaters in 3D today! What’s the name of the villain in the Texas Chainsaw films?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- 5 Facts We Learned About Kodaline’s New Album ‘Coming Up for Air’
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo