She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 10 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Martin Scorsese is in the process of making a documentary about the 42nd president of the United States. That former President has an office in Harlem. Name him.
- THIS actress has finalized her divorce from Ben Gibbard. You may know her from the movie Almost Famous, or her TV role in the Fox sitcom, “New Girl.” Name her.
- Nicki Minaj earned $5 million for a New Year’s Eve show. Very soon, you’ll see her in the judges chair on the latest season of American Idol. What season are they in at this point?
- This famous actor and his wife Jenna Dewan are expecting a baby. If you look closely, you can also see him as a dancer in Ricky Martin’s music video for the song, “She Bangs.” Name him
- The latest in the Texas Chainsaw series opens in theaters in 3D today! What’s the name of the villain in the Texas Chainsaw films?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- Willie Nelson Teams Up with Harry Connick Jr. on Holiday Track ‘When I’m Home’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days Of Christmas Toys: Barbie Digital Makeover Mirror
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again