Did Coachella Just Announce The Rolling Stones As 2013 Headliner?
Goldenvoice, the promoter behind Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival in Indio, CA just dropped a hint that is not going ignored.
The festival’s April 12th date appeared on The Stones’ official iPhone app in December but was quickly pulled, appearing to be a glitch. Jagger claims now to know nothing of the Coachella appearance – but the Indio, California festival itself is hinting otherwise. Last night, Coachella’s continuing set of lineup clues rolled out a curious photo showing a round object nestled in middle of the Empire Polo Field. Is that a rolling stone? Check out the photo below, via Coachella’s Facebook page.
According to Rolling Stone, The Stones have not played a formal festival gig in the U.S. since Northern California’s Altamont Speedway Festival in 1969.
Coachella’s lineup will be announced later this month.
– Jillian Mapes, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Harry Styles’ SeaWorld Comments Yield Unbelievable Results
- Lana Del Rey Talks Feminism with James Franco
- Janet Jackson’s ‘Unbreakable’ Details Reveal Only Two Special Guests
- Justin Bieber Discusses His Emotional MTV VMA’s Performance
- Austin Mahone Drops New Single ‘Do It Right’
- L.A. County Forms Electronic Music Task Force