Did Coachella Just Announce The Rolling Stones As 2013 Headliner?
Goldenvoice, the promoter behind Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival in Indio, CA just dropped a hint that is not going ignored.
The festival’s April 12th date appeared on The Stones’ official iPhone app in December but was quickly pulled, appearing to be a glitch. Jagger claims now to know nothing of the Coachella appearance – but the Indio, California festival itself is hinting otherwise. Last night, Coachella’s continuing set of lineup clues rolled out a curious photo showing a round object nestled in middle of the Empire Polo Field. Is that a rolling stone? Check out the photo below, via Coachella’s Facebook page.
According to Rolling Stone, The Stones have not played a formal festival gig in the U.S. since Northern California’s Altamont Speedway Festival in 1969.
Coachella’s lineup will be announced later this month.
- Jillian Mapes, Radio.com
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Spooky TV Shows Are On the Rise: 5 To Watch Out For
- Honda Pulls April Fools Prank with Selfie Car
- Mulder Sings? David Duchovny Sets Release Date for Debut Album ‘Hell or Highwater’
- Justin Bieber Scrapped a Whole Album, Is Working on New One with Kanye West, Rick Rubin
- Madonna: Calling TIDAL the llluminati Is ‘the Highest of Compliments’
- Did Louis Tomlinson Diss Zayn Malik at a Recent Show?