Walk Off the Earth has a knack for re-imagining some of our favorite songs.
First they tackled Gotye’s “Somebody That I Used To Know” using five hands and only one guitar, which has earned them over 143 million views. Now they’re recreating the synth sounds of Taylor Swift’s “I Knew You Were Trouble” with just their mouths.
Going a capella the Canadian five-piece master every one of the song’s electronic elements and manage to even throw in a little nod to “The Lion Sleeps Tonight.”
The band, who released their EP of all original music, R.E.V.O., last year, also enlisted a little help from KRNFX, who offers up a bit of beatboxing to help really get that dubstep feel Tay was going for. In two days, they’ve already garnered over 900 thousand views.
So what do you think, did Walk Off the Earth get it right or should they never ever perform this one again? Like ever?
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Artists Send Love to London after Parliament Attack
- Drake’s Latest Tattoo is a Portrait of an Iconic R&B Singer
- Rupert Grint Really is Ed Sheeran
- Ed Sheeran Honored by Songwriters Hall Of Fame
- Hell To the No!: NYC is Officially the Most Expensive City in the U.S.
- Nicki Minaj and David Guetta Join Forces again for ‘Light My Body Up’