For those who wept like babies after watching Les Miserables, just know, you’re not alone.
A recent video on YouTube shows one family from Long Island, New York that had a lot of trouble keeping it together after seeing the film.
Ryan Ferguson and his brother, Kevin taped their parents’ teary reaction to the closing moments of Les Mis while heading back home.
“Wasn’t it better than the play?” his mom asks while sobbing.
“I was walking and I was crying,” the dad says before admitting just seeing Anne Hathaway sing “I Dreamed a Dream” brought tears to his eyes.
When the two kids start to laugh, their mom snaps asking, “How could you laugh?” before telling them she no longer could talk about the film.
It seems their dad did not share Adam Lambert’s opinion of the film telling the kids that he’s been to funerals for family members where he’s cried less.
What was the saddest part for their mom?
“At the end, [Hugh Jackman’s] eyes,” she said. “He was so old.”
This isn’t the first time tearful movie reviews have gone viral. Last August, a clip of two kids getting more than a little choked up after seeing The Odd Life of Timothy Green racked up more than 3 million views. Spoiler alert: one of the boys says it’s so sad, you’ll want to tear out your eyes.
What movie makes you weep uncontrollably?
–Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ Scores New ‘Stranger Things’ Trailer
- Linkin Park Cancel ‘One More Light’ Tour
- The Script Detail New Album ‘Freedom Child,’ Announce Tour Dates
- Louis Tomlinson Debuts ‘Back to You’ Video Featuring Bebe Rexha
- Imagine Dragons’ Dan Reynolds Shares Emotional Anti-Bullying Message
- 5 Best Songs on Lana Del Rey’s ‘Lust for Life’