She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 10 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Adele made People Magazine’s “25 Most Intriguing People of the Year” issue. She sang the theme song to the latest James Bond film. What is the song called?
- THIS actress just had a baby with Hugh Dancy. You may know her as Carrie Mathison in the Showtime series Homeland. Name her.
- Ricky Gervais may be the human in the new Muppet movie. Who created The Muppets?
- Russell Crowe plays Inspector Javert in the new film adaptation of Les Miz. In the late 90′s, he was romantically linked to his co-star in the film Proof of Life. Name her.
- It’s rumored that Simon Cowell is currently dating two women, one of whom is Carmen Electra used to star as “Lani” McKenzie on what program?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- ‘The X Factor’ Adds Two New Judges: Kelly Rowland And Paulina Rubio
- Unforgettable First Times: Avril Lavigne On Hearing Her Music On the Radio
- Kim’s College: Zoe, Beyonce and Family Guy!
- Cody Simpson On What To Expect From His New Album ‘Surfers Paradise’
- Coachella 2014 Dates Announced, Early Tickets On Sale Friday