Kim’s College: Adele, Ricky Gervais & Russell Crowe!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 10 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Adele made People Magazine’s “25 Most Intriguing People of the Year” issue. She sang the theme song to the latest James Bond film. What is the song called?
- THIS actress just had a baby with Hugh Dancy. You may know her as Carrie Mathison in the Showtime series Homeland. Name her.
- Ricky Gervais may be the human in the new Muppet movie. Who created The Muppets?
- Russell Crowe plays Inspector Javert in the new film adaptation of Les Miz. In the late 90’s, he was romantically linked to his co-star in the film Proof of Life. Name her.
- It’s rumored that Simon Cowell is currently dating two women, one of whom is Carmen Electra used to star as “Lani” McKenzie on what program?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch