Jennifer Hudson and Jessica Simpson Get Real For Weight Watchers
In the duo’s latest commercial for Weight Watchers they team up to talk about how hard losing weight can be.
“I was overweight my whole life,” a slim Jennifer says to start the clip. While Jessica admits, “I obsessed about my weight my whole life.”
JHud explains she assumed she was just “born that way” and would always be overweight, while Jessica explains she was always on some kind of diet.
In the ad, which aired for the first time on January 3, the two women speak openly about losing weight and their newfound happiness after finding a diet plan that finally helped them keep the pounds off.
Since starting the program the Dreamgirls star has lost over 80 pounds, while Jessica dropped 50 pounds in only six months.
But as Jennifer says, once you find something that works, you start to “expect amazing.”
This is the third commercial the weight loss company has run in the last week featuring Jessica, who just announced she’s pregnant with baby number two.
With a second one on the way, Jessica is taking a break from her diet. But a spokesperson for Weight Watchers says they will continue to work with her after she has her little one.
-Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Kanye West, Lorde Reportedly Getting Together in the Studio
- Bono Calls U2’s Surprise iTunes Album Release ‘Punk Rock': ‘Annoy People and Get in Their Faces’
- Prince Releases New Song ‘Funknroll': Listen
- This Week On FM Magazine: Gilda’s Club Northern New Jersey
- Related Questions: Ne-Yo – ‘She Knows’
- Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani Lip Sync Battle Jimmy Fallon with ‘Endless Love': Watch