The Material Girl had the Top Grossing World Tour of 2012, according to Pollstar, raking in $296.1 million dollars.
Cirque du Soleil’s tribute to the King of Pop “Michael Jackson: The Immortal” also managed to sneak into the top ten with $140.2 million.
But what will be the number one tour of 2013?
Taylor Swift announced her Red tour, which will include a total of 58 shows across 45 cities, 29 states, and three Canadian provinces. It kicks off March 13, 2013 in Omaha, Nebraska and runs through September.
Gaga has a chance to steal the crown from Madonna when she hits the road once again on January 14. This time around Mother Monster will offer something a little extra for her fans in the way of free counseling that will include “access to professional private or group chats about mental health, depression, bullying, school & friends.”
What other artists are you excited to see this year?
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Willie Nelson Teams Up with Harry Connick Jr. on Holiday Track ‘When I’m Home’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days Of Christmas Toys: Barbie Digital Makeover Mirror
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- New Jersey’s ‘Men In Kilts’: For ALL Of Your Handyman Needs!
- Classic Songs That Gained New Life In 2013