The Material Girl had the Top Grossing World Tour of 2012, according to Pollstar, raking in $296.1 million dollars.
Cirque du Soleil’s tribute to the King of Pop “Michael Jackson: The Immortal” also managed to sneak into the top ten with $140.2 million.
But what will be the number one tour of 2013?
Taylor Swift announced her Red tour, which will include a total of 58 shows across 45 cities, 29 states, and three Canadian provinces. It kicks off March 13, 2013 in Omaha, Nebraska and runs through September.
Gaga has a chance to steal the crown from Madonna when she hits the road once again on January 14. This time around Mother Monster will offer something a little extra for her fans in the way of free counseling that will include “access to professional private or group chats about mental health, depression, bullying, school & friends.”
What other artists are you excited to see this year?
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay Monkey Around in Video for ‘Adventure of a Lifetime’
- Win Tickets To See X-Ambassadors & Muse In Concert
- This Week On FM Magazine: Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater
- Cyber Monday Music Deals—From Taylor Swift to Queen, Save on CDs
- Adam Lambert Counters Anti-Gay Petition
- Listen to Sia’s New Track ‘One Million Bullets’