Kim’s College: Rosie, Pauly and Marky Mark!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 10 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Rosie O’Donnell may join THIS reality talent show that also features Howie Mandel as a judge. Name this show.
- Psy just bought a $1.25 million dollar condo in LA and that is definitely “Gangnam Style.” What country is he from?
- People magazine is out with its annual list of the “25 Most Intriguing People of the Year” and THIS artist was on the list as the “chart-topper,” thanks to her #1 album called, “Red.” Name her.
- Pauly D from the Jersey Shore will do a reality show on E! What’s his last name?
- Mark Wahlberg calls his role in Transformers 4 “the role of a lifetime.” What’s the name of the “good” transformers?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Every *NSYNC Member Attended Lance Bass’ Wedding Except Justin Timberlake
- Capital Cities’ Sebu Dancifies Warren G & Nate Dogg’s ‘Regulate': Listen & Download
- Kelly Clarkson Stages First Annual ‘Miracle on Broadway’ Christmas Benefit
- One Direction Perform ‘Little Things’ in TV Special Teaser: Watch
- Madonna ‘Hasn’t Slept in a Week’ Since Demo Leak