She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 10 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Rosie O’Donnell may join THIS reality talent show that also features Howie Mandel as a judge. Name this show.
- Psy just bought a $1.25 million dollar condo in LA and that is definitely “Gangnam Style.” What country is he from?
- People magazine is out with its annual list of the “25 Most Intriguing People of the Year” and THIS artist was on the list as the “chart-topper,” thanks to her #1 album called, “Red.” Name her.
- Pauly D from the Jersey Shore will do a reality show on E! What’s his last name?
- Mark Wahlberg calls his role in Transformers 4 “the role of a lifetime.” What’s the name of the “good” transformers?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- KISS, The Monoculture & Daft Punk’s Quest For Classic Album Status With ‘Random Access Memories’
- New Music To Know: Laura Mvula’s Unexpected World Of ‘Orchestral Soul’
- Avril Lavigne Goes To Marilyn Manson For Music And Style Advice
- Francis Bean Cobain Calls Out Kendall Jenner On Twitter
- Style Files: Beyoncé Curates Rent The Runway Boutique