Hunter Hayes Played 32 Instruments On GRAMMY Nominated Album
Hunter Hayes wrote, produced and played every instrument on each of the 12 tracks on his GRAMMY nominated album.
His debut record, he discussed the process with Mix 105.1/Orlando.
“On the record we ended up counting 32 but that’s not to say I can play any of those really well,” Hunter confessed.
Hunter further explained that it was his decision to record the album this way.
“I did make the record by myself and I love playing all the instruments. That’s just something I’m comfortable doing and I love it.”
While it’s nearly impossible for the multi-instrumentalist to play every instrument himself live he revealed that his favorite to play is guitar.
“Guitar is my home. That’s what I write on, that’s what I think in, that’s the terms I think in,” he said. “That’s what I have the most of too. It’s what I spend the most time with practicing. My extra time and spare time, it’s all about the guitar for me.”
The GRAMMYS air February 10 on CBS.
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Chris Martin Walks Into a Bar, Plays Free Acoustic Show
- Did Rihanna Enact a Real Revenge Fantasy In the ‘BBHHM’ Video?
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer
- Say Hello To Quasi Modo, the World’s Ugliest Dog