Hunter Hayes wrote, produced and played every instrument on each of the 12 tracks on his GRAMMY nominated album.
His debut record, he discussed the process with Mix 105.1/Orlando.
“On the record we ended up counting 32 but that’s not to say I can play any of those really well,” Hunter confessed.
Hunter further explained that it was his decision to record the album this way.
“I did make the record by myself and I love playing all the instruments. That’s just something I’m comfortable doing and I love it.”
While it’s nearly impossible for the multi-instrumentalist to play every instrument himself live he revealed that his favorite to play is guitar.
“Guitar is my home. That’s what I write on, that’s what I think in, that’s the terms I think in,” he said. “That’s what I have the most of too. It’s what I spend the most time with practicing. My extra time and spare time, it’s all about the guitar for me.”
The GRAMMYS air February 10 on CBS.
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Alicia Keys, Solange & More React to Dakota Access Pipeline Decision
- Win Tickets To See Bon Jovi At MSG
- Justin Bieber Will Announce More U.S. Tour Dates Today
- Madonna Covers Britney Spears’ ‘Toxic,’ Mocks Trump
- Stone Temple Pilots Pay Tribute to Scott Weiland One Year After His Death
- Win Passes To An Advanced Screening Of “Passengers”