Dad-To-Be Kris Allen In Accident, Not Canceling Tour
“Thank you, Ford.”
Kris’ management confirmed the car crash happened in the singer’s hometown of Conway, Arkansas, which, as twitter showed us, left Kris in the hospital nursing a broken wrist.
Even though he was a bit battered wearing a neck brace with his arm all bandaged up, Kris’ mom, Kimberly tweeted a photo of the American Idol winner to let fans know he was okay.
Kimberly Allen (@allen_kimberly) January 02, 2013
In Kris’ early morning tweet, he not only thanked Ford but let slip a little secret. The singer told fans he was thankful no one was hurt in the accident especially “the little one we have on the way.”
Kris later confirmed what many already suspected when he tweeted the hashtag #gonnabeadaddy.
Yes I got in a really bad wreck tonight and yes I'm having a lil baby. #gonnabeadaddy—
Kris Allen (@KrisAllen) January 02, 2013
Though the “Live Like We’re Dying” singer is having surgery today on his wrist, he let fans know this would not disrupt his upcoming 41-date U.S. tour, which kicks off on January 8 in Killington, Vermont.
Find out if Kris is coming to your town here.
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Listen to Lea Michele Sing ‘Let It Go’ for ‘Glee’
- Every *NSYNC Member Attended Lance Bass’ Wedding Except Justin Timberlake
- Capital Cities’ Sebu Dancifies Warren G & Nate Dogg’s ‘Regulate': Listen & Download
- Kelly Clarkson Stages First Annual ‘Miracle on Broadway’ Christmas Benefit
- One Direction Perform ‘Little Things’ in TV Special Teaser: Watch
- Madonna ‘Hasn’t Slept in a Week’ Since Demo Leak