Countdown To Midnight: 20 Party Anthems To Help You Ring In The New Year
Instead of playing “Auld Lang Syne” until the old ball drops, we have a few party anthems that will help ring in 2013 with a bang.
Our list mixes the hits from yesteryear with club bangers from the likes of Jennifer Lopez, Rihanna and Taylor Swift (yeah, Taylor Swift).
We even added a few dance songs from this year you might have heard on Glee or missed completely like Robyn, who’s song was featured on Girls. The Swedish singer even spent some time on tour with Katy Perry (we swear, you’ll love it!) And who knows, you might even get a few dance moves from her video.
So put on your dancing shoes and kick this New Year off right with the perfect party playlist.
Pink “Get This Party Started”
Jennifer Lopez “Dance Again”
One Direction “What Makes You Beautiful”
Nicki Minaj “Starships”
Rihanna “We Found Love”
Demi Lovato “Give Your Heart a Break”
Carly Rae Jepsen “Call Me Maybe”
Taylor Swift “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together”
Maroon 5 “Moves Like Jagger”
Kelly Clarkson “Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)”
Bruno Mars “Locked Out Of Heaven”
Adele “Rolling In The Deep”
Ellie Goulding “Lights”
Whitney Houston “Dance With Somebody”
Katy Perry “Part Of Me”
Robyn “Call Your Girlfriend”
Britney Spears “Toxic”
The Wanted “Glad You Came”
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Australians Constructing 68-Story Tower Dedicated to Beyoncé
- Stream ‘Nina Revisited… A Tribute to Nina Simone’ Featuring Lauryn Hill, Usher & More
- Can Women Be Beautiful and Funny? Hollywood Execs Still Not Sure
- Alison Brie Trying Salt N Pepa’s ‘Shoop’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle’ Is the Whitest Thing: Watch
- Kanye West Is the Only Feature on the Weeknd’s New Album, Says Ed Sheeran
- Britney Spears Recreating the ‘Oops I Did It Again’ Cover with Her Sons Will Make You Feel Old