According to the report, Swift donated over $4 million to the Country Hall of Fame Museum, alone along with various other charities, while Underwood donated portions from her “Blown Away” tour ticket sales (as she announced to the crowd), as well as raising $350,000 for her hometown, and working with The Humane Society, and PETA.
Other celebs landing on the list include Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Drew Brees, and more.
Check out the Top 10, and click here for the complete list:
1) Taylor Swift
2) Miley Cyrus
3) Channing Tatum
4) Lady Gaga
5) Justin Bieber
6) Robin Roberts
8) LeBron James
9) Selena Gomez
10) Ian Somerhalder
-Steve Koscik / US99.5
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Have You Ever Received An Inappropriate Text Message at the Absolute Worst Time Ever?
- Paris Jackson Shares Photos with Godfather Macaulay Culkin
- Katy Perry Becomes Guy Fieri for Lookalike Day
- Bruno Mars Drops ‘That’s What I Like’ Remixes Featuring Gucci Mane, PARTYNEXTDOOR & Others
- Morris Day Shares ‘Over That Rainbow’ Video a Year after Prince Dies
- Zayn Malik and PARTYNEXTDOOR Release NSFW Video for ‘Still Got Time’