According to the report, Swift donated over $4 million to the Country Hall of Fame Museum, alone along with various other charities, while Underwood donated portions from her “Blown Away” tour ticket sales (as she announced to the crowd), as well as raising $350,000 for her hometown, and working with The Humane Society, and PETA.
Other celebs landing on the list include Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Drew Brees, and more.
Check out the Top 10, and click here for the complete list:
1) Taylor Swift
2) Miley Cyrus
3) Channing Tatum
4) Lady Gaga
5) Justin Bieber
6) Robin Roberts
8) LeBron James
9) Selena Gomez
10) Ian Somerhalder
-Steve Koscik / US99.5
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- Willie Nelson Teams Up with Harry Connick Jr. on Holiday Track ‘When I’m Home’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days Of Christmas Toys: Barbie Digital Makeover Mirror
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- New Jersey’s ‘Men In Kilts’: For ALL Of Your Handyman Needs!