According to the report, Swift donated over $4 million to the Country Hall of Fame Museum, alone along with various other charities, while Underwood donated portions from her “Blown Away” tour ticket sales (as she announced to the crowd), as well as raising $350,000 for her hometown, and working with The Humane Society, and PETA.
Other celebs landing on the list include Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Drew Brees, and more.
Check out the Top 10, and click here for the complete list:
1) Taylor Swift
2) Miley Cyrus
3) Channing Tatum
4) Lady Gaga
5) Justin Bieber
6) Robin Roberts
8) LeBron James
9) Selena Gomez
10) Ian Somerhalder
-Steve Koscik / US99.5
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Artists Send Love to London after Parliament Attack
- Drake’s Latest Tattoo is a Portrait of an Iconic R&B Singer
- Rupert Grint Really is Ed Sheeran
- Ed Sheeran Honored by Songwriters Hall Of Fame
- Hell To the No!: NYC is Officially the Most Expensive City in the U.S.
- Nicki Minaj and David Guetta Join Forces again for ‘Light My Body Up’