According to the report, Swift donated over $4 million to the Country Hall of Fame Museum, alone along with various other charities, while Underwood donated portions from her “Blown Away” tour ticket sales (as she announced to the crowd), as well as raising $350,000 for her hometown, and working with The Humane Society, and PETA.
Other celebs landing on the list include Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Drew Brees, and more.
Check out the Top 10, and click here for the complete list:
1) Taylor Swift
2) Miley Cyrus
3) Channing Tatum
4) Lady Gaga
5) Justin Bieber
6) Robin Roberts
8) LeBron James
9) Selena Gomez
10) Ian Somerhalder
-Steve Koscik / US99.5
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Andrew McMahon’s ‘Fire Escape’ Video Stars Two Lovable Dancing Balloons
- Mary J. Blige Challenges Hillary Clinton with Bruce Springsteen Cover
- The Will & Grace Reunion Was Everything We Hoped for and More
- The Lumineers Announce 2017 Tour Dates
- Is Ariana Grande Considering a Move to Country Music?
- Katy Perry Gets Naked to Get Out the Vote