According to the report, Swift donated over $4 million to the Country Hall of Fame Museum, alone along with various other charities, while Underwood donated portions from her “Blown Away” tour ticket sales (as she announced to the crowd), as well as raising $350,000 for her hometown, and working with The Humane Society, and PETA.
Other celebs landing on the list include Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Drew Brees, and more.
Check out the Top 10, and click here for the complete list:
1) Taylor Swift
2) Miley Cyrus
3) Channing Tatum
4) Lady Gaga
5) Justin Bieber
6) Robin Roberts
8) LeBron James
9) Selena Gomez
10) Ian Somerhalder
-Steve Koscik / US99.5
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- Ariana Grande Posts Heartfelt Letter to Bombing Victims, Plans Benefit Concert
- Hanson’s Kids Star in Adorable ‘I Was Born’ Video
- #TeamTooMuch: You’ll Never Believe Mariah Carey’s Diva Demands On The Set Of Her New Film!
- ‘Despacito’ Beat Works on Every Pop Song. Here’s Proof.
- Actor Playing Michael Jackson in New Movie Responds to Criticism