The Jonas Brothers Wish You A Merry Christmas
The Jonas Brothers are spreading a little cheer this holiday season.
In a new video, the guys wish all of their fans a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Happy Kwanzaa and whatever other nondenominational holiday one might celebrate.
But the guys, appearing alongside a festively dressed inflatable monkey, really brought out the video camera to thank their fans.
“We’ve had a pretty amazing year because of you guys,” Nick says.
This year, the guys branched out on their own with Kevin premiering his reality show, Married to Jonas, Nick starring on Broadway in How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying and Joe playing shows behind his 2011 solo album, Fastlife. But of course it was reuniting as a band that made this year so special for the brothers.
“The most important thing for us is being back together, creating music again for all of you,” Nick continued. “And, we’re definitely looking forward to continuing to do that for many, many years to come.”
So why Nick is the only one of the Bros not wearing a floppy Santa hat in the video?
“I’m not wearing a hat, because I don’t wear Christmas hats, it’s just a personal choice,” he said. “No need to tweet me about it, I know I’m not wearing one.”
The guys do want you to tweet them a little holiday love. So send your season’s greetings to the JoBros.
We suggest you send pictures of yourself in Santa hats to show Nick what he’s missing this holiday season.
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo