We have a brand new game on the morning show that tests your knowledge of your significant other! We’re calling it “Do You Know Your Mate at 6:38!”
Here’s how to play the game!
You, as a couple, can call Jim & Kim at 6:38 every weekday morning to see how well you know the person you wake up to every day! You can be married, engaged or just boyfriend or girlfriend! You can be straight or gay! Everyone can play!
One person will go into our sound-proof booth while the other answers questions about the relationship. We then release that member to see how well they know their significant other!
Today’s couple was Karen and Joel from Oceanside! Find out how they did below!
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Officially Parents, But What’s Up With the Baby’s Name?
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’
- Adele on Quitting Smoking: ‘I’m Convinced That’s Made my Voice Weaker’
- Diddy Donates $1 Million to Howard University Scholarship Fund
- 5 Best Songs on Shawn Mendes’ ‘Illuminate’