Watch Michael Buble Preview His New Christmas Album
Michael Buble had the second highest selling album of 2011 with Christmas and it seems he’s ready to recreate that holiday magic one more time.
The Canadian crooner gave Jimmy Fallon a preview of his next Christmas album called There’s No Place Like Hum For The Holidays: Michael Buble Hums The Songs Of The Season.
Yes, the album is full of classics like “Jingle Bells,” “Frosty The Snowman” and “Let It Snow,” all hummed by Michael.
In the late night commercial, Michael dons a festive red blazer over a black turtleneck to belt out hits like “Silent Night.”
There’s even a duet with Dave Matthews that certainly can’t be missed.
Michael can certainly hum, but whistling…well, maybe he can practice for his third Christmas album.
So what do you think, would you buy There’s No Place Like Hum For The Holidays?
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- David Bowie, Flaming Lips, T.I. to Write Songs for SpongeBob Musical
- Relive All of Miley Cyrus’s Outrageous Outfits From The MTV VMAs
- The Weeknd Says Lana Del Rey is the ‘Girl in My Music’
- Now You Can Learn To Sing Like Christina Aguilera, By Christina Aguilera!
- 25 Minutes A Day Could Extend Our Lives By 7 Years
- Five Reasons Kanye West Should Run for President Now, Bro!