The video for his latest single, “Brave,” takes us into the studio to see how the song came to be.
Josh’s latest is a slight departure for the classical star, which steers him in a more pop direction. But the song still uses a bevy of strings to highlights the singer’s operatic voice as he spells out the uplifting message of “Brave.”
The new clip also shows off the many looks of Josh from a bowler hat to a blue flannel shirt to a cowl neck cardigan, proving holing up in the studio is no reason to slack off style-wise.
While you wait for All That Echoes to be released on February 5, check out Josh’s holiday message to all his fans.
Josh’s new single, “Brave” is available on iTunes now.
-Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Why Meghan Trainor Should Win the Best New Artist GRAMMY
- What’s the Best Justin Bieber Song for Getting Down? Ask Hailey Baldwin
- Watch Little Mix’s New Video for ‘Secret Love Song’ Featuring Jason Derulo
- Chicago Release Official Statement on Peter Cetera
- Carly Rae Jepsen Covers ‘Full House’ Theme in New Trailer
- Hall & Oates Announce Summer Tour 2016