The video for his latest single, “Brave,” takes us into the studio to see how the song came to be.
Josh’s latest is a slight departure for the classical star, which steers him in a more pop direction. But the song still uses a bevy of strings to highlights the singer’s operatic voice as he spells out the uplifting message of “Brave.”
The new clip also shows off the many looks of Josh from a bowler hat to a blue flannel shirt to a cowl neck cardigan, proving holing up in the studio is no reason to slack off style-wise.
While you wait for All That Echoes to be released on February 5, check out Josh’s holiday message to all his fans.
Josh’s new single, “Brave” is available on iTunes now.
-Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets For Up Close & Personal with Tom Odell
- Thirty Seconds to Mars Premiere ‘CAMP MARS: The Concert Film’: Watch
- Bastille Blend Dante and Horror Flicks in New Video ‘Send Them Off!’
- Welcome to Kanye WestWorld
- Demi Lovato Questions Artist Who Modified Her Breasts
- Fifth Harmony’s Ally Brooke Attacked (Again) on Stage