The video for his latest single, “Brave,” takes us into the studio to see how the song came to be.
Josh’s latest is a slight departure for the classical star, which steers him in a more pop direction. But the song still uses a bevy of strings to highlights the singer’s operatic voice as he spells out the uplifting message of “Brave.”
The new clip also shows off the many looks of Josh from a bowler hat to a blue flannel shirt to a cowl neck cardigan, proving holing up in the studio is no reason to slack off style-wise.
While you wait for All That Echoes to be released on February 5, check out Josh’s holiday message to all his fans.
Josh’s new single, “Brave” is available on iTunes now.
-Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’