Topping last night’s amazing solo performances and duets, tonight’s live results show was a music extravaganza with performances from not only the top three finalists, but guest musical artists such as Bruno Mars, Avril Lavine, the Killers and Kelly Clarkson, alongside former contestants of the season and the coaches.
This season a record breaking amount of votes were accounted for in Voice history, making Cassadee The Voice’s season 3 winner, with Terry in second place.
It was also a big night for coach Christina Aguilera, who turned 32-years-old, as her fellow judges presented her with a happy birthday video tribute.
Pop princess Rihanna kicked off the night with “Diamonds” and then the finalists’ last performances began.
Team: Blake Shelton
Performing: KISS “Rock ‘n Roll All Night”
This was a fun performance by Terry and former contestants Michaela Paige, Amanda Brown and Rudy Parris. Everyone’s vocals meshed well together creating a feel good mood. Terry definitely rocked out the stage.
Team: Blake Shelton
Performing: Imagine Dragons “It’s Time”
This was a sassy performance by Cassadee and former contestants Melanie Martinez, Liz Davis, De’borah. Even though these ladies all have such unique styles and voices it all came together perfectly.
Team: Cee Lo
Performing: Boyz II Men “End Of The Road”
This was a powerful performance by Nicholas and former contestants Dez Duron, Amanda Brown, and Trevin Hunte. The emotion certainly shined through in this performance.
The last performance of the night was done by the judges, who sang Green Day’s “Time Of Your Life.”
-Maria Bonello, 92.3 NOW/New York
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’