Dogs Eating Dogs may be Blink-182‘s most compact and varied release to date.
Kicking off the 5-song eclectic E.P. is “Disaster,” a track that sounds as if inspired by Delonge’s Angels & Airwaves with its trademark bombastic keyboard-laden riffs. Track 2, “When I Was Young” is a look back at youth through the rose-colored glasses of an adult; on one hand, depressing, yet strangely uplifting. The third song, the E.P.’s title track is a more traditional Blink-182 tune and boasts what could be the longest end fade of any of their songs, clocking in at over a minute. “Boxing Day,” Track 4, is a powerful post-Christmas acoustic downer while the final song, “Pretty Little Girl” is slightly more experimental high-speed tune, featuring guest vocals from a fast-spitting Alabama rapper and Barker collaborator Yelawolf.
Clicking the album art above will send you to the album stream.
Blink-182’s Dogs Eating Dogs is available now via iTunes and the band’s official website.
— Jay Tilles, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyoncé Flips the Bird at Post GRAMMY Celebration
- Pitbull Drops New Track ‘Options’ Featuring Stephen Marley
- John Mayer Shares Second Wave of Album Track Titles
- Have You Ever Seen Drama Go Down at a Wedding?
- Sara Bareilles Talks Broadway Acting Debut in ‘Waitress’
- Camila Cabello Featured on Cashmere Cat’s New Song ‘Love Incredible’