Dogs Eating Dogs may be Blink-182‘s most compact and varied release to date.
Kicking off the 5-song eclectic E.P. is “Disaster,” a track that sounds as if inspired by Delonge’s Angels & Airwaves with its trademark bombastic keyboard-laden riffs. Track 2, “When I Was Young” is a look back at youth through the rose-colored glasses of an adult; on one hand, depressing, yet strangely uplifting. The third song, the E.P.’s title track is a more traditional Blink-182 tune and boasts what could be the longest end fade of any of their songs, clocking in at over a minute. “Boxing Day,” Track 4, is a powerful post-Christmas acoustic downer while the final song, “Pretty Little Girl” is slightly more experimental high-speed tune, featuring guest vocals from a fast-spitting Alabama rapper and Barker collaborator Yelawolf.
Clicking the album art above will send you to the album stream.
Blink-182′s Dogs Eating Dogs is available now via iTunes and the band’s official website.
– Jay Tilles, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Lady Antebellum Celebrates Life in Colorful ‘Compass’ Video
- R. Kelly Christmas Album Coming Down Chimneys in 2014
- Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, Coldplay, U2 & Jared Leto Up For Golden Globes
- Kelly Clarkson to Appear on TVs’ ‘Nashville’
- Mystery Man Lamar Odom, Ellen’s Marriage Is Fine & Bruce Willis Got Punched: It’s the Hollywood Hotsheet!
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’