She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 10 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Patrick Stewart & Ian McKellan will return to THIS film franchise, where they played Charles Xavier and Magneto, respectively. Name that film series.
- Frankie Muniz suffered a mild stroke while riding his motorcycle last week. Thankfully, he’s ok. Name the sitcom he was on from 2000 to 2006.
- Carrie Underwood will play Maria in NBC’s live broadcast of The Sound of Music next year. Who played Maria in the original film?
- The TMZ cameras recently caught Michael Bublé doing a version of THIS Adam Sandler holiday song. Name that song.
- Christina Aguilera is celebrating a birthday today. According to one of her biggest hits, you gotta rub her the right way if she’s a… what?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com: