Christina Perri Gets In The Christmas Spirit With A Santa Claus Toilet
“I have so much Christmas spirit all year round, so it’s fine for me,” she told CBS Local. “But to get my band and my crew and the producers in the spirit we had a Christmas tree, lights and fake snow.”
The singer, who had a whole budget just for decorations, forced everyone in the studio to wear Santa hats. She also bought a novelty item that she hoped would really get everyone excited to celebrate Christmas in July.
“We had a Santa Claus toilet,” she said with a laugh. “We went full out!”
With December 25 less than a week away, the “Something About December” singer says she is looking forward to spending time with her family back in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
“We do the Italian seven fish dinner and watch National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation,” she said. “We go to my grandma’s and she makes 12 pies. On Christmas, everything’s much louder and more loving.”
After being on tour for two years straight, Christina said she has one wish this year.
“I feel like the kid in Home Alone,” she explained. “All I want is to see my family. To hug and kiss everyone and eat so much food, that’s all I want to do.”
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- 5 Facts We Learned About Kodaline’s New Album ‘Coming Up for Air’
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You