New Blink-182! Listen To “Pretty Little Girl” From Dogs Eating Dogs E.P.
One day before fans are scheduled to get their latest fix of Blink-182, we’ve gotten our hands on a brand new track from the E.P. Dogs Eating Dogs. Titled “Pretty Little Girl,” the track features guest vocals from Alabama rapper and Travis Barker collaborator Yelawolf.
Talk of an unnamed E.P. began circling this fall just after the band announced they had separated from long time partner, Interscope Records. “It’s a great time in our band right now,” Hoppus told CBS Local. “We’re better amongst ourselves than we’ve been in years. It’s a real positive, excited energy between the three of us. Getting a chance to become independent after being on a label for whatever it’s been, 17 years now – it’s a really cool position to be in.”
Blink-182 decided to self-release the E.P. and on December 10th, unveiled the Christmas song, “Boxing Day.”
“Dogs Eating Dogs will be nothing like Neighborhoods, but it’s also not just a return to the band’s early releases,” explained Tom DeLonge to Billboard. “The band is back together, working together in a way that they hadn’t been, even for years before the hiatus. We’re connected and laughing and making jokes and making fun of each other, and really having strong debates whether or not we should have a whole chorus about penises.”
Dogs Eating Dogs track list
- “When I Was Young”
- “Dogs Eating Dogs”
- “Boxing Day”
- “Pretty Little Girl”
The Dogs Eating Dogs E.P. is available for download tomorrow, December 18th via Blink-182’s website.
— Jay Tilles, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Chris Martin Walks Into a Bar, Plays Free Acoustic Show
- Did Rihanna Enact a Real Revenge Fantasy In the ‘BBHHM’ Video?
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer
- Say Hello To Quasi Modo, the World’s Ugliest Dog