Next week we’ll find out who will become The Voice. In addition to learning who America votes the winner of Season 3, the show will up the star power.
— Rihanna (@rihanna) December 13, 2012
Trevin Hunte said his goodbyes earlier this week. Clearly upset, a teary-eyed Trevin was thankful for the experience he gained this season.
“Words can’t even explain how happy and excited I am. I definitely got an opportunity to start my career and show America that I’m more than just The Voice,” he said.
Calling the show the “best experience for me in my whole entire life,” viewers have seen Trevin transform into a confident performer.
“I’ve grown as a performer, I’ve grown as a person,” he said. “I never saw myself getting a chair to turn around so to make it to the Top 4 was a great accomplishment for me. I don’t think I would have done anything different. I feel like if I had done anything different I wouldn’t be Trevin.”
Nicholas David, Cassadee Pope, and Terry McDermott are the final contestants left.
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- Ariana Grande Posts Heartfelt Letter to Bombing Victims, Plans Benefit Concert
- Hanson’s Kids Star in Adorable ‘I Was Born’ Video
- #TeamTooMuch: You’ll Never Believe Mariah Carey’s Diva Demands On The Set Of Her New Film!
- ‘Despacito’ Beat Works on Every Pop Song. Here’s Proof.
- Actor Playing Michael Jackson in New Movie Responds to Criticism