Rihanna, Bruno Mars & Kelly Clarkson To Perform On ‘The Voice’ Finale
Next week we’ll find out who will become The Voice. In addition to learning who America votes the winner of Season 3, the show will up the star power.
— Rihanna (@rihanna) December 13, 2012
Trevin Hunte said his goodbyes earlier this week. Clearly upset, a teary-eyed Trevin was thankful for the experience he gained this season.
“Words can’t even explain how happy and excited I am. I definitely got an opportunity to start my career and show America that I’m more than just The Voice,” he said.
Calling the show the “best experience for me in my whole entire life,” viewers have seen Trevin transform into a confident performer.
“I’ve grown as a performer, I’ve grown as a person,” he said. “I never saw myself getting a chair to turn around so to make it to the Top 4 was a great accomplishment for me. I don’t think I would have done anything different. I feel like if I had done anything different I wouldn’t be Trevin.”
Nicholas David, Cassadee Pope, and Terry McDermott are the final contestants left.
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Tom Petty Slams EDM Culture and Electric Daisy Carnival: ‘Watch People Play Records? That’s Stupid’
- Hilary Duff Returns with Sun-Drenched Comeback Single ‘Chasing the Sun': Listen
- Coldplay Frontman Chris Martin’s Best Live Acoustic Performances
- Coldplay Donates $17,000 to Terminally Ill Fan
- Chris Martin Is Coming To Fresh
- Win Tickets For The New York Renaissance Faire