J&K’s 12 Days Of Christmas Toys:WINX Club Dolls
Every weekday leading up to Christmas Jim & Kim will be previewing a new toy for our 12 Days of Toys. And by ‘previewing’ we mean, incessantly playing with them until Producer Craig tells them to stop!
What better way to gear up for the holiday season than showcasing the hottest toys of the year? Be sure to watch out for these items during your holiday shopping, you don’t want to miss them!
Jim & Kim teamed up with Christopher Byrne, director of content for Time To Play. During his career, Chris has held a variety of positions with toy companies covering marketing, media, operations, product development and creative.
He helped Jim & Kim understand just how and why these toys will be the best of the season!
Today’s toy is the Club Dolls – the triple threat for little girls!
Jakks Pacific |Ages 4+| $18.99
Kids can bring the fairy world to life with the Winx Club Believix Dolls based off the hit Nickelodeon show Winx Club.
“There are six of them who are BFFs and they’re rockstars too! Lots of narrative based play and she magically gets her wings attached to her back and so then she transforms from rockstar and BFF into a fairy very easily,” said Byrne.
Each doll comes with a Magical Membership Card that directs kids to nick.com/winx, where they can play games, take quizzes and watch videos. This card also holds a secret fairy message!
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Lawyer for Pharrell, Eagles and John Lennon Threatens to Sue YouTube for $1 Billion
- Listen to Lea Michele Sing ‘Let It Go’ for ‘Glee’
- Every *NSYNC Member Attended Lance Bass’ Wedding Except Justin Timberlake
- Capital Cities’ Sebu Dancifies Warren G & Nate Dogg’s ‘Regulate': Listen & Download
- Kelly Clarkson Stages First Annual ‘Miracle on Broadway’ Christmas Benefit