Keys will be performing a wide range of her hits, including songs from her recently released Girl On Fire album, which debuted at No. 1 in November.
‘Live On Letterman’ is an award-winning webcast series that gives viewers intimate performances from the world’s top music talent. In 2012, the CBS Interactive show, which is presented by AT&T, showcased live performances from Carrie Underwood, Maroon 5, The Killers, Mumford & Sons and more.
Keys hit the stage Wednesday (December 12) as part of the 12-12-12 benefit concert, which included a diverse group of musicians such as Kanye West, Paul McCartney, Billy Joel and more.
Fans can watch Alicia Keys’ webcast on-demand on CBS.com and VEVO, Tuesday, Dec. 18 (8:00 PM, ET/5:00 PM, PT) or catch a live audio stream at Radio.com. She will also appear on the Late Show with David Letterman (11:35 PM-12:37 AM, ET/PT) on CBS.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- John Legend Has All His Luggage, Chill
- Bruno Mars’ ‘That’s What I Like’ Gets PartyNextDoor Remix
- Selena Gomez Celebrates World Kindness Day at LA High School
- Ed Sheeran’s ‘Shape Of You’ Soothes Crying Baby
- Ed Sheeran on Liberian Relief Trip: ‘Nothing Could Have Prepared Me for What I Saw’
- John Mayer Wrote ‘Still Feel Like Your Man’ About Katy Perry