Keys will be performing a wide range of her hits, including songs from her recently released Girl On Fire album, which debuted at No. 1 in November.
‘Live On Letterman’ is an award-winning webcast series that gives viewers intimate performances from the world’s top music talent. In 2012, the CBS Interactive show, which is presented by AT&T, showcased live performances from Carrie Underwood, Maroon 5, The Killers, Mumford & Sons and more.
Keys hit the stage Wednesday (December 12) as part of the 12-12-12 benefit concert, which included a diverse group of musicians such as Kanye West, Paul McCartney, Billy Joel and more.
Fans can watch Alicia Keys’ webcast on-demand on CBS.com and VEVO, Tuesday, Dec. 18 (8:00 PM, ET/5:00 PM, PT) or catch a live audio stream at Radio.com. She will also appear on the Late Show with David Letterman (11:35 PM-12:37 AM, ET/PT) on CBS.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’